Mer•it•age (Mer'it'ij) n. a coined term for merit and heritage, synonymous with the blending of fine ingredients to create a superior result.
Meritage Homes, part of Meritage Corporation (Listed on the NYSE, symbol: MTH.), is a company whose formula of architectural flair, attention to detail, focus on customers and uncommon value has made it one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in America.
Meritage has appeared four times on the Fortune magazine list of the Fastest Growing Companies in America, and now among the 1,000 largest American Corporations. Forbes listed Meritage on the Platinum list of America's best big companies, and included on the Bloomberg Personal Finance magazine list of 100 Hot Stocks. In January, 2004, the Company was added to the Standard & Poors SmallCap 600 Index.
Yellowstone at Mountain’s Edge
Master Planned Community. Recreation center with 3 pools, spa and fitness center. Four villages, 15 models.
- Great Falls – 1,267 – 1,686 sq. ft. From the mid $200’s
- Whitewater – 1,617 – 2,019 sq. ft. From the low $300’s
- Glacier – Single-story, gated community. 2,360 – 2,746 sq. ft. From the mid $400’s
- Evergreen – 1,757 – 2,124 sq. ft. From the mid $300’s
Watermark ay Mountain’s Edge
Summer Trail at Mountain’s Edge
South / Henderson
Master planned Community, City, Village and Estate Homes. 1,404 – 2,941 sq. ft.
Gated Community. 2,030 – 2,843 sq. ft. From the mid $300’s
Northern Terrace at Providence
Master Planned Community with 4 Distinct Villages, 15 models, Recreation Center with pools, spa and fitness center
- Concord – 1,320 – 1,652 sq. ft. From the mid $200’s
- Salem – 1,615 – 2,027 sq. ft. From the mid $300’s
- Brookline – 2,319 – 2,641 sq. ft. From the mid $300’s
- Andover – 1,579 – 2,124 sq. ft. From the los $300’s
For information on Meritage Homes, please contact us at: